Social, Emotional, Physical Mental and Spiritual Wellbeing are all closely interlinked as they make up who we are as individuals, so each aspect needs recognising within ourselves…
Emotional wellbeing creates an active role to create a sense of holistic wellbeing.
The wellbeing toolbox covers
- The toolbox involves the young person taking a proactive, reflective and varied approach to their own emotional wellbeing
- Through the toolbox we promote the key elements of confidence, engagement, motivation, resilience and contentment
- Within the toolbox we can work to provide support and guidance for the successful management of emotions, stress, anxieties and create solutions to the daily problems that can arise
- The toolbox is aimed to build up the young person’s confidence to thrive and pursue a career, driven by the young person, to help them achieve and manage themselves more effectively in education, an apprenticeship or in employment.
Through education, sports and wellbeing, we can promote…
- Self esteem
- Belief in one’s own abilities
- Disciplined mindset
- Positive body image
- Release of feel-good hormones
- Improved sleep
- Positive self-reflection techniques
- Good self-care skills
- Positive choices
- Social skills and positive interaction
- Good routine.