As part of our commitment to delivering a holistic approach to supporting our young people, nutrition plays a key part in the success and credibility to being as holistic as possible…
- We can teach our young people cooking and food preparation skills creating healthy, nutritious and tasty meals using exciting recipes
- We can support them in putting together shopping lists that will ensure they have all the necessary ingredients ready and that this will be within individual budget needs
- The sports and wellbeing team offer weekly cooking sessions and advice on nutritional content and cooking methods, in order to build on nutritional awareness and culinary skills
- The young people will be educated on how to utilise nutrition and to help their bodies perform physically and mentally at high and sustainable levels in order to achieve all the great things we aspire to
- Cooking brings with it plenty of opportunities to gain some skills that are directly transferable into daily living such as leadership, teamwork, organising and prioritising, time management, budgeting, meal planning, nutritional balancing and effective communication
- We take special consideration into food preparation methods, the quality of the products used and the handling of foods. We are even creating our own mini allotment that will allow us to grow our own fruits and vegetables and long-term prepare even more fresh and nutritious meals
- Here at Believe & Achieve Support Ltd., we believe in going back to basics and creating well-balanced meals that supply us with all the key nutrients, and when needed offering meal ideas that are modified for individual preferences such as plant-based diets, vegetarian, Halal, Kosher and even more medical needs such as diabetes, weight management, cardiovascular health, aches, pains and a whole range of other conditions that we strongly believe can be improved through the use of positive nutritional intake.