Our Floating Support provisions are Modern, unique, bright and comfortable, with stylish furnishings and décor. We have several Floating Support provisions within the Manchester area, each provision accommodates up to 4 young people, they have been designed for those who are moving closer to adult life, and no longer require 24-hour staffing on site. Each young person receives several hours of 1:1 support a week and daily welfare checks.
We encourage all young people to personalise their own rooms with support from the staff team….
All young people are provided with on-call contact numbers and staffing is always available to offer assistance and support…
Our Floating Support provisions have:
- 4 Individual rooms which are furnished, keys to individual rooms are provided to each young person
- A communal Lounge with TV and computer console
- A communal Kitchen and Bathroom
- Garden patio to the rear
What we offer:
- Support with enhancing and learning new independence skills, working through our LIPS programme – see our Life Skills page
- An opportunity to work directly with our Active Minds Education Coordinator – see our Education page
- A gym which is accessible for all young people to use throughout our service – see our Sports page
- A MUGA – Multi Use Games Area – football pitch, basketball court which is assessable for all young people to use throughout our service – see our Sports page